The Q Acoustics 6.5; Performance in-ceiling single stereo speaker features the latest styling and stereo speaker technology that is designed to meet the most demanding of your requirements. They are also moisture proof so that they can even be placed in bathrooms, and any other room throughout your house. Whereas before you were not able to listen to the same music in many rooms, the 6.5” Performance in-ceiling single stereo speaker now lets you do that. The advanced ‘Nano particle’ technology, incorporated into the cone material of the bass /midrange drive units of Q Install’s ‘Performance’ series loudspeakers, delivers clear sonic advantages. Nano particles are incredibly small, typically 100 nanometres in diameter, (which means 2000 of them, laid side by side, would be the same width as a human hair). Added to a conventional high quality cone material, such as polypropylene, they diffuse throughout the mixture to form a new Nano-composite structure. The resultant cone boasts enhanced mechanical properties such as improved stiffness, reduced mass and an incredible 75% higher tensile strength. These technical advances deliver a faster transient response and reduced cone break up, leading to exceptionally low distortion, transparent and dynamic sound.
1 x QI 65SP ST
Installation template and fitting instructions
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or – 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Only 6.5″ in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep. ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions