- 3030i is designed to deliver bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet cabinet
- Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i floorstander, along with an optimised motor, 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival
- As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver
- You can buy the matching white or black 3030FSi floor stands to mount 3030i bookshelf speakers to turn them into floorstanding speakers
- Extraordinarily low 46Hz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
“Q Acoustics’ latest addition to its well-regarded 3000i range of speakers is a thoroughly engaging listen, treating to the same fine sound that the rest of the lineup offers, but with added low-end presence and authority.”
“A lovely looking, really well-built speaker, that has really punchy and full bass, while being easy to set-up. They are more than worthy of this award.”
“The Q Acoustics new 3030i bookshelf speakers are nothing short of a design triumph…If you want a great-sounding pair of bookshelf speakers with more bass than usual, and you are on a budget, there’s not much to touch the 3030i. Highly recommended.”
“Even at twice the price it would still be a no-brainer…A stone-cold bargain.”
“The 3030is are a welcome addition to the 3000i range. They have all the attributes of their smaller siblings, but add a huge slice of authority into the proceedings…It all
makes for a hugely rewarding listening experience; one that had us playing track after track long after the test session ended…Simply put, you can buy these with confidence. ”
“The bass is structured and deep. Airy and fruity, the top of the spectrum shows nuance and great qualities of expression. Everything is perfectly integrated, extroverted without ever overwhelming or tiring.”
“Right now, if you were to ask me what the most capable speaker you can buy for under £500 is, I could not in good conscience say anything other than this one, which is why the Q Acoustics 3030i has to be seen as the current Best In Class.”
Q Acoustics 3030i bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and price. Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i floorstander, along with an optimised motor, 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floorstanding speakers, and 3030i redefines the scale and fidelity available from such a competitively priced stand mounted speakers.
The 3030i slots into the range between the 3020i bookshelf speaker and 3050i floorstander. While retaining the elegant, compact appearance of a standmount speaker, it derives its woofer design from the much larger and more powerful 3050i floor standing model.
You can see the size comparison of 3000i Stand mount speaker range; 3030i – 3020i and 3010i Bookshelf Speakers.
POWER, WITH CONTROL
The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 25mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
DYNAMIC AND DETAILED
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 25mm tweeter above it is decoupled – so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
BRACED FOR ACTION
Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished.
Point to Point P2P™ bracing, technology first introduce in the flagship Concept 500 speaker, maintains high cabinet rigidity and low distortion, and the bespoke floor stand provides excellent stability while positioning the tweeter at the optimal listening height.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i bookshelf speakers feature magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 – 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 – 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (HxWxD): 320x200x313
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 325x200x329
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
- 2 x 3030i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x User Manual