A 5178 TSM
KNX ROOM TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER MODULE 2-GANG
including transparent cover and inlay with symbols
for cover kit 2-gang, ref.-no.: A 502 TSA ..
- Single-room temperature control in KNX installations
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Installation in flush box according to EN 60670-1
All buttons can be assigned with push-button sensor functions or functions for controller operation.
- KNX medium: TP 256
- Measurement of room temperature
- Room temperature control with setpoint value specification
- Extension unit for room temperature controller
- Push-button functions switching, dimming, controlling blinds, value transmitter, calling up light scenes etc.
- One or two functions per button
- Completion with cover kit 2-gang
- Inscription field can be illuminated
- Two red status LEDs per button – red, green or blue adjustable
- One operation LED as an orientation light and to indicate the programming status – red, green or blue adjustable
- Brightness of status LEDs, operation LED and labelling field adjustable; switchable while in operation, e.g. during the night
- Disabling function: Disabling or change function mode of single or all button functions
- Alarm function, optional acknowledge by pressing any button
- Energy saving mode (for operation without controller function)
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- Connection for a push-button extension module, for extension with up to eight additional buttons
Transparent cover ref.-no.: A 50 NA
Neutral cover ref.-no.: A 50 NA W, A 50 NA WW, A 50 NA SW, A 50 NA AL, A 50 NA CH, A 50 NA MO