4072 RF TSM
- Radio operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, Venetian blinds up/down, brightness values,
calling up and saving light scenes
- Operation in cabled KNX systems via radio converter (ref.-no.: MK 100 RF)
- Mounting on flush box according to EN 60670-1, screw fixing on walls or adhesive fixing on smooth, even surfaces (glass)
- Push-button functions switching, dimming, controlling blinds, value transmitter, calling up light scenes etc.
- Button pairs for push-button function or rocker function
- Status indication with LED
- Battery-powered device
- Project design and commissioning with ETS5 or a more recent version
- Cannot be combined with frames in FLAT DESIGN.